IGNOU Re-registration 2023: All the candidates who are preparing for the IGNOU should know that, In May of 2023, the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) will begin IGNOU 2023 re-registration for the July session. Candidates must complete and submit the IGNOU re-registration 2023 form by the submission deadline in order to take IGNOU admission 2023 in the following year or semester. For IGNOU re-registration in 2023, candidates who failed the term-end exams or their assignments can apply. They can submit an application for IGNOU re-registration in 2023 by visiting the university’s official website.
Online Procedure to fill IGNOU Re-Registration Form 2023
Candidates should follow the steps given below to fill out the IGNOU re-registration form 2023 on the official website of the university.
- First of all, you have to visit the link ignou.ac.in of the IGNOU’s official website.
- After that, under the register tab, you have to click on the “Re-Registration” option.
- Then, you have to read all the instructions and then hit the “Proceed for Re-Registration” option.
- Now, the login window will be opened and you have to fill in the username and password and then fill in the captcha code.
- After that, you have to hit the “login” tab.
- Now, you have to go through step 2 and here you have to start filling up the details in the Re-registration Form and then click on the “Continue” button.
- Now, you have to select the IGNOU courses from the given subjects of the applied program, and after saving click on the “next” tab.
- After that, you have to check and verify the entered details and then confirm the given details.
- Then, you have to tick the “self-declaration” box and tap on the “Next” button.
- After that, you have to click on the “Accept and Proceed Payment” option and submit the application re-registration fees through online mode.
- After paying the re-registration fee, you have to take a hard copy of the fee receipt and keep it safe for future use.
- After this, you have to hit the “next” tab.
- After the successful submission of the application form, you will get a confirmation message on your registered email ID and registered mobile number.
Online procedure to check IGNOU Re-registration application status 2023
Candidates can check the status of their IGNOU re-registration form 2023 to ensure the successful submission of the form. The candidate should keep in mind that they can check their IGNOU re-registration 2023 application status after 30 days of submitting the application form. Here we are providing the steps to check the re-registration application status of the IGNOU 2023.
- To check the IGNOU re-registration status, first of all, you have to visit the link ignou.ac.in of the IGNOU’s official website.
- After that, you have to go through the re-registration login page, where you have to fill in your User ID, Password, and given verification code and then tap on the Login tab.
- After this, the complete details of the IGNOU re-registration will appear on the computer screen.
- Now, under the “course details” section, you have to select the specific details to check the complete details.