Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2023: Authority will issue a notice in 2023 stating that they require 5,500 qualified young people to fill positions such as sub-inspector (SI), constable (Constable), and others. If you’ve been waiting for the Meghalaya Police Notification 2023, now is your time. According to the announcement, applicants must have completed high school (10th grade), matriculation (12th grade), intermediate (2nd year of high school), or college (bachelor’s degree) with a passing grade point average (GPA) in the subject at hand from a government-accredited institution or board. For more details, check out the notification.
Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2023
The Meghalaya Police Department was founded in 1966 with an original leadership structure similar to that of other state police agencies at the time: a Director of General Police. The principal responsibility of this division is to keep the residents of the state secure and to minimise the crime rate. When compared to the same time last year, the Meghalaya Police Department has a much higher number of available posts for sub inspectors, constables, and other roles this year. Those with a high school education or higher are encouraged to apply for the most recent police position, which will be filled through a written exam. Those who believe they are qualified can apply through the website.
Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2023 Overview
The official Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2023 Notification is now available on the department’s website at https://megpolice.gov.in. This page contains all the information you need to know about the announcement.
|Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2023|
|Post||Sub Inspector (SI) & Constable|
|No of Vacancies||2500+|
|Online application start||To be notified|
Educational Qualifications for Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2023
- UB and AB Sub Inspector (ST) Vacancy: A bachelor’s degree in any field from a government-recognized university or institution is required.
- AB Group Constable Vacancy: A ninth-class diploma from a recognised board is required.
- A 12th pass (intermediate) from a recognised board is required for the position of UB Group Constable.
- Vacancy for Followers: A 5th-grade pass from a government-approved board
Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
- UB SI Posts and AB SI Posts: Over 20 and Under 27 Years
- Posting in Category V: Over the age of 18 and under the age of 27
- Posts for UB and AB Group Constables: From the age of 18 until the age of 21
- As per state government rules and regulations, SC/ST candidates will be granted a 5-year age relaxation in the upper limit.
Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2023 Application fee
Candidates must pay the application fee in one of the following ways:
- Pay only via debit card or credit card through Internet Banking for General/OBC candidates: Rs. 800; for SC/ST/PH candidates: Rs. 400.
Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2023 Vacancies
The Meghalaya Police Recruitment Department has issued a Police Jobs Vacancy 2023 for constables, SIs, ASIs, and other positions. Following the official release by the Meghalaya Police, the process of the Meghalaya Police Bharti 2023 has begun. Candidates must submit their applications only online.
|Category-I||UB Sub Inspector||100|
|Category-II||AB Sub Inspector||25|
|Category-III||(UB Group)||Unarmed Branch|
|MPRO Operator/ Signals Operator||96|
|Category-IV (AB Group)||State Battalion Constable & IRBN Constable||600|
|Armed Branch Constable||150|
|MPRO (General Duty) Constable||10|
|Category-V (Follower Group)||Follower of DEF/ State Battalions including IRBN||20|
|Physical Standard Test (PST)|
|Height||Not Less than 167.6 cm||Not Less than 152.5 cm|
|Chest||Not Less than 167.6 cm with a minimum expansion of 5 cm||No|
|Weight||No||Not less than 40 kgs|
|Physical Efficency Test (PET)|
|100 Meters Run||15 Seconds||18 Seconds||16.50 Seconds|
|Long Jump||03.80 Meters||2.75 Meters||03.65 Meters|
|1600 Meters Run||08 Minutes||10 Minutes 10 secs||9 Minutes 30 Secs|
Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The following stages would be followed in the selection process for Meghalaya Police Recruitment for various jobs:
|UB SI & UB Constable Posts|
|Physical Efficiency Test (PET)||100 marks|
|OMR based Written Examination||300 marks|
|UB SI & UB Constable Posts|
|Physical Efficiency Test (PET)||200 marks|
|OMR based Written Examination||200 marks|
|AB Constable Posts|
|Physical Efficiency Test (PET)||250 marks|
|OMR based Written Examination||150 marks|
Steps to Apply for Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2023
- Visit the Meghalaya Police Department’s official website at www.megpolice.gov.in.
- Navigate to the “Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2022” section from the home page.
- Examine the job description, deadlines, and eligibility requirements.
- After you have double-checked your credentials, search for the “Apply Online” section.
- Fill in the blanks with general information, job-related information, location, and qualifications.
- Check the information you’ve written twice. Finish the online application and go to the payment page.
- Use a debit, credit, or net banking card to pay the application fee.
- Print and save a printed copy of the form issued after completing the registration and payment process.
Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2023 FAQs
How do I apply for the Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2023?
You can apply for Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2023 directly from the article’s link.
How many vacancies will be available through the Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2023?
Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2023 has released a total of 2500+ vacancies.
What is the application procedure for the Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2023?
For the Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2023, applications must be submitted online.
SSCNR | Click Here