SGPGI Sister Grade 2 Vacancy 2023: The SGPGI recruitment 2023 announcement was posted on the official website (i.e., sgpgims.org.in) on January 4, 2023. This announcement was made by the Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS), Lucknow. For the position of Nursing Officer, 905 positions have been made available (Sister Grade -II). As of 5 January 2023, the online application link will be available.
On this page, you’ll discover all the information you require regarding the SGPGI nursing officer recruitment 2023, such as the eligibility requirements, educational requirements, age limit, Exam pattern, selection process, and application methods.
SGPGI Sister Grade 2 Recruitment 2023
A comprehensive PDF notification for the recruitment of the Nursing Officer Post has been made available on the SGPGI official website, https://www.sgpgims.org.in. The eligibility requirements and comprehensive recruitment process are specified in this notification, which is 8 pages long.
SGPGI Nursing Officer Vacancy 2023 Online Form has invited qualified applicants from all over India to apply for SGPGI Sister Grade 2 Post. On this page, information is provided regarding the educational requirements of applicants for various positions as well as the process used to choose candidates.
IDFC First Bank Personal Loan 2023: 25 लाख तक का Instant लोन | सबसे सटीक – सबसे तेज
Post Office Super RD Plan 2023: ₹5000 जमा करके मिलेंगे 8 लाख 13 हजार 238
SGPGI Sister Grade 2 Vacancy 2023 Overview
As a result, prospective candidates should review the critical information regarding the SGPGI Sister Grade 2 Recruitment 2023. In order to ensure a faultless application for the Lucknow Nurse Opening 2023.
|Organization of Recruitment||Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS)|
|Vacancy Name||Nursing Officer/ Staff Nurse (Sister Grade 2)|
|Vacancy Notification||Advt. No. I/68/Rectt./2022-23|
|Total Vacancy||905 Post|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 44900- 142400/- (Level-7)|
|Jobs Category||UP Jobs|
SGPGI Sister Grade 2 Vacancy 2023 Important Dates
The deadline for applications is January 25, 2023, and the online application link will be open on January 5, 2023. Examine the list of important dates below.
- The release of notifications begins on January 4, 2023.
- Applying online will begin on January 5, 2023.
- The application deadline is January 25, 2023.
SSC Exam Calendar 2023-24 Download: SSC ने जारी किया एग्जाम कैलेंडर 2023-24, यहां देखें जरूरी लिस्ट
PNB Home Loan Apply Online in Hindi 2023: न्यूनतम ब्याज दर पर पाएं होम लोन
SGPGI Sister Grade 2 Vacancy 2023 Application Fee
Learn more about the application fee for candidates in each category by reading the information below.
- General/OBC/EWS: ₹1000/-
- SSC/ST: ₹600/-
- Candidates will be able to pay it using any kind of online payment, including NET Banking, UPI, a debit card, or a credit card.
SGPGI Sister Grade 2 Vacancy 2023 Reservation Notification
There are 905 open positions for this hiring process. Below are the open positions, broken down by category.
SGPGI Sister Grade 2 Vacancy 2023 Educational Qualifications
Candidates must possess a B.Sc. in nursing from an accredited board, university, institution, or the equivalent.
For more information, please refer to the official notification regarding educational requirements.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Date 2023 OUT: Check the latest schedule | Revised Exam Pattern
OUAT 2023 Application Form| Notification, Dates, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
How to apply for SGPGI Sister Grade 2 Vacancy 2023 Online
- Visit the Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences’ official website at sgpgims.org.in.
- Select the Career option on the SGPGI Lucknow official website. You will be taken to a new page after doing so.
- You can now discover a choice that is associated with the SGPGIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023. The next web page will be displayed after you tap on it.
- To apply online for the position of Sister Grade 2, you must complete the Basic Information, etc., upload a scanned copy of the required documents, and pay the application fee.
SGPGI Sister Grade 2 Vacancy 2023 Selection Process
There are two stages to the selection Process they are as follows.
- Computer-Based Exam
- Ability Test
- The final selection how well candidates performed in the first and second stages of the selection process after they have been called for document verification.
SGPGI Sister Grade 2 Vacancy 2023 Exam Pattern
There will be a Common Recruitment Test (CRT) for all positions. The CRT will last for two hours and award 100 points. There will be MCQs in it.
- 60 points on the subject(s) pertinent to the position and the degree of the necessary qualifications
- 10 points for general knowledge and 10 points for general English
- 10 points for “reasoning”
- mathematical aptitude, worth 10 points.
- The correct response will receive one (one) mark, whereas the incorrect response will receive one-third (one-third) of a point subtracted (i.e. there will be a negative marking)
FAQs about SGPGI Sister Grade 2 Vacancy 2023
Where do I submit an application for the SGPGI Sister Grade 2 Recruitment in 2023?
Applying for the SGPGI Sister Grade 2 Recruitment 2023 is possible straight through the article’s provided link.
How many positions would be made available through the SGPGI Sister Grade 2 Recruitment in 2023?
The SGPGI Sister Grade 2 Recruitment 2023 has a total of 960 openings for Sister Grade 2 positions.
How much will it cost to apply for the SGPGI Sister Grade 2 Recruitment in 2023?
An application fee of Rs. 1180/- is required for SGPGI Sister Grade 2 Recruitment 2022.